If you can only use one cosmetic in your life, you would probably pick the lipstick to use. Why? Because having perfectly colored lips makes them stand out. And this can highlight a sensual part of a woman’s body, making you undeniably attractive to the opposite sex. But do you know what colors are trending now? There are a number of popular MAC lipstick colors and other top brands that are making waves in this year’s winter collection. So be sure to know about them and have them on hand before the year ends.
The different seasons of the year call for different lipstick shades to use. And winter is definitely not staying behind when it comes to releasing new MAC lipstick colors specifically for this time.
So, without further ado, here are the lipstick color trends for winter of 2018 that you should know about.
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Chili. With this lipstick, it feels just like autumn or winter. The soft matte, burnt brown orange color can be both sophisticated or fresh and youthful.
- Dior Lip Glow in Raspberry. This purplish color gives you a hint of berry in a hydrating formula that’s perfect for the cold, dry winter.
- L’Oreal Pro-Matte Liquid in Stirred. Wearing deep, dark shades are perfect in winter. And this ox-blood red shade will give you that vampy long-lasting makeup look.
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Mangrove. Its bright watermelon red color gives you that nostalgic look of summer which can suit anyone. And it stays without drying the lips!
- Nude By Nature Moisture Shine Lipstick in Deep Plum. This favorite winter shade is very silky on the lips and gives an effortless shine, that makes you look magical on a winter night.
Don’t let the chilling season make your lips dull. Instead, make them pop with the trending shades on the list above. And while you’re at it, find out what people are saying with the MAC Maine review, a new shade launched by influencer Maine Mendoza. Impressively, this lipstick was sold out in just 1 minute after its launch!
Read about all things beautiful and about travel, that will help you in your own journey through life. Join us at STORY AND THE SOUL for wisdom and information.